Dear Food Depot International Customers,
We care about our staff and clients and we always strive to offer a healthy environment for everyone. We are listening to Health Canada and related government agencies and we will continue with our daily routines at this time, with extra cleaning of high traffic areas.
As the situation pertaining to COVID-19 continues to develop, we wanted to update you on what we are doing to help keep you safe when visiting Food Depot International in Etobicoke
Here is what is happening at Food Depot International at 14 Jutland Road in Etobicoke.
- Cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces regularly for staff and clients/visitors.
- Reminding visitors and customers to wash hands after their visit
- Employees are staying home if they don’t feel well and we are covering one another’s shifts.
- Monitoring the situation closely and following the precautions outlined by health officials.
You can help keep fellow customers & visitors of the broader community healthy, too.
What you can do:
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well. Self care is health care.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face. Practice cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with those who are feeling unwell.
- Always wipe workout equipment down before and after use.
- Visit Health Canada for evolving information about risk factors (including travel to certain locations) and symptoms.
- You can stay updated with information about symptoms and treatment, how to protect yourself, and the status of COVID-19 by following any of the credible information sources (which are being updated regularly). See below for link.
Rick Sontag & Family
Food Depot International Inc.